CTO (Chief Technical Officer)
We are seeking a highly skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. The CTO will be tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with his/her vision for its technological needs. He/she should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development. He/she will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
His/her tasks will include:
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs
- Outline the goals for research and development
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements
- Acting as a mentor to team members
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market
- Managing technology budgets and time frames
- Staying on technology budgets and time frames
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
The CTO should have a Master degree in Computer Science or related field, an MBA preferred. He/she should have 8 years working in a technological role and 5 years of managerial experience. He/she should have advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology, exceptional team management skills, excellent verbal and written communication, the ability to delegate efficiently and extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
All positions require an excellent command of English. French and/or German are considered as an advantage. Working place is Luxembourg. Start-up mood, great motivation and excellent teamwork ability are presumed from all candidates.
Position will be filled September 2020 at the latest.
- Address 21 rue Glesener, Luxembourg
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Required Skills Cloud Computing Fundamentals, Software Development Fundamentals, SOA Fundamentals
- Additional desired skills BackEnd Developer (PHP), Software Design & Architecture Fundamentals, Web Development (Angular) Fundamentals, Cloud Computing, SOA Design & Architecture, SOA Integration, SOA Security, Software Security, Software System Design, WordPress
- Are skills mandatory to apply for the job? Yes